This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday, new manga day!

So far so good... no 'removal' has happened again...

Today is Thursday, it is the most wonderful day of the week(usually).
Why? you ask? Well, it's because that's the day when all the new manga are released! ~weeeeeeeeeeee~
There was a lot! But I only got 2.... Kurashina Sensei's Passion vol 3(June manga) and Vampire Hunter D novel vol 15(Dark Horse) ...
I ordered Tyrant Who Falls in Love, released this week, but.... FOR SOME STUPID REASON IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE US!!!! How is that fair!? and I was told Viewfinder (to be released next week) was also ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE US!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????
by the by, both re-released by June manga... I do have the first 2 volumes of the viewfinder series released by BeBeautiful, but I'm kinda anal and want to have all the books of the series from the same publisher.

uh.... anyways... there were also titles released by BLU and TokyoPop, but I have to wait for them to come out at another bookstore where it's US$2.00 cheaper per manga, but 2 to 3 weeks late... I know it may not be much, but 2 times 10 manga is US$20.00, almost enough for 2 more TokyoPop manga, or 1 BLU with US$5 left over...
The titles are:
Gakuen Heaven Endou Calling You
Junjo Romantica vol 12 (almost 1 year between this and the last volume o.o)
Kyo Kara Maoh vol 7
Mad Love Chase vol 4
Silver Diamond Vol 7

.... must be patient!

The second bookstore I go to has a branch near my office that will be selling it's books at 20% off tomorrow and the weekend... I hope to find some of the other books(non-yaoi) that I'm collecting during the sale and maybe even the ones that came out this week *crosses fingers*
.... storm or no.....

If this gets 'removed' again... I'm going to guess it's because of the amazon links... or the word anal o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment