This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New manga day!

I have been a naughty, naughty closet keeper... I shall submit myself into the hands of my closet bishies later ;)

Anyway....
Today I got
Love Potion
Released later than scheduled. And had no scanlations.... but I did like the other stories the mangaka wrote, so I hope I will enjoy this one as well... 
And...
Cool/Uncool
Released earlier than scheduled... YAAAAAAAAAAY!
This was scanlated and was so cute! The seme had a real shallow hangup, but they got over that in the end ^.^

I also got this...
Bunny Drop vol 2
just coz I got the first one... it sounds interesting, but it's still ongoing, so I doubt that I will continue to collect the series. Even if it is highly rated on manga updates

I also got this..
Spy vs. Spy mini kit
I used to love reading their adventures in MAD magazine, but I can't seem to find it any more... I got it for a more expensive price!!! nu fair >.<

Hopefully this weekend will give me more time to review something again... I've half of what I bought the last time, which is a miracle in itself... Among those that I've read was Cafe Latte Rhapsody, which I really wanted ever since I got the scans. I was pleasantly surprised that the scans weren't complete! There were 2 after stories, which was more like just 1 chapter, of the cute couple!
This might be the next one I review...

Supposedly coming next week:


so.... this is it for now. It's almost midnight and I still have work tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment