This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sale fail

So... I wasn't able to get any manga at the sale, but I did get a book of real ghost stories, The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies graphic novel.

...okay... I just saw the preview of the pride and prejudice and zombies gn... it looks... interesting o.o
I've seem to be reading too much japanese styled manga... I was reading the gn the wrong way and I was wondering why it didn't make sense :/

Neil Gaiman's Sandman series is going to made into a TV series... I wonder if I'm going to be able to read the graphic novels before the TV series comes out.... hmmmmmmmmm...
I know this isn't yaoi... but I'm attracted to Sandman for some reason, it was intensfied when I saw the bookends, with Death, and the sandman collector figure... He looks scary o.o;;
Sandman and Death bookends

I've been thinking about buying Absolute Death. I think she's beautiful, but when I think about the manga I still need to buy, she just loses out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment