This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

New manga day!


I got all the manga listed in the previous post plus one more!
Tale of a White Night

Description from amazon
Living spirits called "oni," and demons, death, and reincarnation are some of the themes in these creepy tales.
...mmmmmmmmm.... that's all I needed to sell this title to me.... I love horror/suspense manga, it's perfect for the coming Halloween.... ^_^

I will post more about the manga I've bought this week as well as those that I got last week...
Next week, there is only one, so far, that is supposed to be released that I'm really looking forward to...
Seven Days vol 1

... again, I've read the scans, and I want to know what happens next!
I really REALLY neeeeeeeeeed the next volume, and it's NOT listed in June's website!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! >.<


Ok... as much as I want to write all about the manga that I've bought and all the manga that I want, I can't 'cause I'm running a checkdisk on one of my hard disks, and it's making my pc hang... hang... hang... *kicks*. I've had it running for 4 days straight now... hopefully it'll be done tomorrow and I can post properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment