This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coming this week...

Of the manga that I listed as upcoming, most were in the list of which manga were going to be arriving at the store this week... of course, no Viewfinder... bleh... even if it is in the list of the actual manga that are going to be released this week... double bleh...

I was really looking forward to Desire Sensibility, since it was in the list of manga to be released this week, but my store didn't have it. Instead it had the second volume of Maiden Rose, which is also good and I also have the first volume...

Manga I reserved for this week are:
  • Cafe Latte Rhapsody - I'm happy that this really was among those released. I've loved the scans, and now I will finally have it in my grasp!
  • Hey Class President vol 3, - there was someone attempting to scanlate this, but I didn't like the way it was done, so I'm glad that the actual volume finally came out!
  • I want to bite - vampire... nummy...
  • Maiden Rose vol 2 - the next volume of the 'adventures' of Klaus and Taki.... this has so much drama...
  • Mysterious Love - Zaou Taishi!!!!
  • Your Love Sickness - come to me my cute little fox demons... >D
I guess I'll have to keep an eye on amazon if Desire was released this week or not... and they finally have Tyrant on stock, but I STILL NEED VOL 2 OF ZE!!!!!

oh... there were 2 books that were not yaoi that I reserved... Dogs vol 4 and Vampire Hunter D Reader's Guide... 

this'll have to do for now, I'm really tired... so tired that I've been ignoring the non capitalization of the first letters of some of my sentences... and usually I am anal about that... just usually

night all

No comments:

Post a Comment