This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Monday, October 11, 2010

New manga

So.... still no review... maybe next weekend when we have a 3 day weekend :)
I have read the baseball manga, it was cute and was pretty consistent with Gokuraku Cafe's lack of hard smutt, but there were a few yummy scenes in it ^.^

Anyways, this week didn't bring me ANY yaoi, even if there were 2 listed to be released this week... Though they were released, it just didn't get to my lowly country... again.... and I soooooooooooo wanted Stay Close to Me... Kizuna, not so much since I do have the first 6 already...

These are the manga I did get this week...

Naruto v49 cover
Naruto v49
I really don't have to say anything about this manga, do I?

Grand Guignol Orchestra cover
Grand Guignol Orchestra
This is a 5 volume manga by the mangaka that did Angel Sanctuary and Cain Saga(though I don't really know much about this one)... It's full of the supernatural and bishies, 2 of the things I am very interested in :)

Natsume's Book of Friends v4 cover
Natsume Yuujinchou v4
I fell in love with Natsume when I first saw the anime's preview pictures... of course I'm going to collect the manga!

Seiho Boys' High School v2 cover
Seiho Boys' HS v2
I was having second thoughts about continuing this series, but when I saw the cover and his smile, I just couldn't help myself. Even now as I look at this pic, I can't stop myself from smiling. I mean... come on... look at him!

I wasn't able to get the second volume of the Chobits omnibus because I stupidly thought that the store that gets it's manga later, had it cheaper... it wasn't and the first store already had both the copies they ordered reserved ;.;
Now I must remember to get DMP(June), Dark Horse and Viz (including Shoujo Beat and Shounen Jump) from the first store. TokyoPop(BLU) and non manga stuff from the second store...

Meh... I had to use flickr because I couldn't seem to get the image thing on this to work...

Anyway, next week's manga releases are:

  • Double Cast - I have the scanlation, but I don't remember the story much >.<
  • Endless Comfort - I have the scanlation of this one too! Japanese title, Koukyuu no Arika. This one I remember a bit, cause I love dogs :) .... I just don't remember the smutt level :( 
I'm going to revisit the scans of these, though I can tell you now that I will be buying them when they come out.

Oh yeah... I finally watched one episode of Hoarding, and it is different from Hoarders, though the themes are the same. I like Hoarders better...

Oh! Oh! The first ep of the Togainu no Chi anime has been subbed and released! I still have not downloaded it though, still not finished returning the files to my anime hard disk...

No comments:

Post a Comment