This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New manga day!

Yes! It's Thursday again! New manga (new debt) and one I really wanted!!!

First... the one I thought I'd have to get online, or just wait for a long long time for the re-ordered stock to come.
Otomen
Getting this purely for the bishies... really thinking if I will be continuing to collect this series because there are currently 11 volumes out in Japanese, and it's still ongoing!

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
I got all 3 volumes. That's the complete series. I got this because it was highly recommended... by someone...
Oh... I thought this came before the anime, but after reading the back cover, I found out that the manga was inspired by the anime. I think I have the anime in one of my hard disks that died... ;.;
As you can see by the parental advisory sticker on the cover, it's rated for mature audiences ;)

Gantz
The latest release of this very very weird series... not to mention perverted... This one I do plan to continue... even though it's on it's 29th volume and still ongoing x.x
This has all sorts of weirdness and perversions(?), right up my alley ^_^

and now... the manga I wanted! One of them anyways....
Stay Close to Me
This manga is just so adorable!!!! I love Yaya Sakuragi manga (I absolutely adored the Tea for Two series)... Naono Bohra is still my #1 mangaka though.
This is about a couple, who are already in a fairly good relationship, but the people around them are the ones causing problems... I think I already mentioned this >>
Anyways... I liked this, it's funny and really sweet. My only complaint? NOT ENOUGH SMUTT!

In the upcoming books, aside from Endless and Double, the second (and probably last) volume of Under Grand Hotel is coming!


I'm not feeling well... again... and it seems like my pc is also "not feeling well". Yesterday 2 of my hard drives vanished, today one re-appeared when I turned on my pc. I had to reboot because of something that pissed me off. Then they both came back to life! Though one still keeps giving me errors. As long as I don't use it, it won't make me hang.
I'll be tinkering with my pc again this weekend... *sigh*

Okay... that's it for today... stay smutty people! If there is anyone that actually reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment