This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

New manga..... and life

That was one of the longest weeks I've ever had... Thursday was the only day I was living(working) for, and Friday of course, that's a given...
The storm made the week a bit more exciting. Even with my huge umbrella, I still got wet... Twice! I do not like bringing that umbrella to work 'cause it's damned heavy! And since it was a storm, the winds were strong... It was like I was bringing a parachute of sorts... It's a choice between getting wet or getting dragged by my umbrella.

Even with a storm... nothing could stop me from getting my manga! 

And on we go to the new manga for this week!
I got a bit more than I expected, even though 2 out of the 3 manga I was looking forward to wasn't released.

Endless Comfort
Endless Comfort was the only yaoi that got released this week.
Double Cast 
Double Cast was SUPPOSED to be released, but the store said that it wasn't shipped :(
Under Grand Hotel vol 2
I have no idea what happened to this one... I'm hoping that it gets released next week



Now for the bishie filled manga
KuroShitsuji vol 3
My beautiful, beautiful Sebastian...got one for me, got one for RJ hehehehe


Ugly Duckling's Love Revolution vol 2
I think if I were surrounded with so many bishies, it'd be enough reason for me to lose weight... But I'm not... so I'm... Round o.o

Vampire Knight Fanbook
Just thinking about the girl annoys me... So I just look at the numminess... 
It pisses me off that NOW they decide to release a box set of vol 1 to 10 and it has a datebook in it! Grrrrr...

Kingyo Used Books vol 2
This is the only non-bishie manga. Well, he does have a nice smile :)
The first volume is beside my pillow, and I still have not read it... I am very interested in this series because it has stories of how certain manga affected the lives of the people that read them.
Hooo boy... This has 10 volumes and it's still ongoing :/

Cardcaptor Sakura omnibus
I wonder if they show more of Yukito and Touya's relationship o.o 
*squee*
It's just so.... pink... >.o

Only one yaoi was listed to be released next week. The Love Water novel.

Oh yeah, it's the infamous 3 day weekend! I'm already on my second day since it's already 1:25 am of Sunday. 
I'm also on my second day of the dreaded female curse. So I'm not sure about posting a review... 

Stay smutty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment