This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Haru wo Daiteita deux .... and this week's releases

I just re-read all 14 volumes of Haru scanlations. I fell in love with Iwaki-san and Katou-kun all over again.


Look at them! How can you NOT fall in love with them! 
Of course there were other characters that surround them, that support them or cause trouble, or both! 

I really wish that there was more. It's not hard to lose yourself in their lives, to get caught up in whatever emotion they were feeling. Or maybe it's just me....
Their story is so beautiful and has grown so much since... uh... 2003? I wouldn't have minded watching them grow old together... I bet Katou would still be the lovesick puppy he was when he first chased Iwaki and Iwaki would still be trying to train this said (horny) puppy ^_^ And I bet... they'd still be making sweet sweet love without the help of the little blue pill ;)

This was one series I really wouldn't have minded to collect no matter how many volumes they released.

It wasn't just the characters that improved over time, the art also did. Though some characters still looked like other characters from Youka Nitta-sensei's other works. ^//^



As for this week's releases.... I really don't know what to do....
I look online for this week's releases, and I get excited because of some of the titles I see... Then I go to the store.... And see that not all of the titles reached my little country again... It's a little... no... a LOT depressing...
I was happy to see Stray Cat though
" Kaoru is frustrated -- he's just been dumped by his boyfriend again! And it's all because he could never express his true feelings properly. What's wrong with him?! Feeling lonely and miserable, he takes a stroll through a gay park one day and meets a straight guy named Youhei. Although he seems to be an unassuming, gentle soul, something inside Youhei has caused Kaoru's heart to swell. Will Kaoru step out and express his feelings to Youhei? " -Amazon
I do have the scans, not really sure if it's complete.
I highly recommend this manga to cat lovers out there... both the animal and the "neko". If you don't know what I mean and you're really into yaoi... shame on you *wags finger at* (if you buy and read this manga you'll know what it means ^_^)

I reserved In the Walnut vol 2, 'coz it was on the list, but I just confirmed on amazon that I do have it already. So I guess I won't wait for the other bookstore's release of Stray Cat and just get one from the first store.... but that's still more than $2 more expensive! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! >.<

Oh yeah, the last volume, 6, of the Gravitation Collection is also out this week.

This one... I'll wait for the other bookstore's release... I hope it'll be before the holidays o.o

oh and... Finder vol 2 is supposed to be released, but I'm not really putting my hopes up for this one...

Methinks I shall read Stray Cat before I go to bed... Stay smutty my bishies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment