This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

New manga, old order

So... the order I placed with amazon on January 10 finally arrived. 2 months.... All my excitement has waned...

I finally got my hands on Desire Sensibility. I am hoping that there are extras that weren't included in the scanlation
Yokubou Sensibility 

Black Winged Love, I've had this in my shopping cart for a while now, but it was out of stock for the longest time and now I finally have it. Those who love angsty stories will love this
Koi no Kokoro ni Kuroi Hane  

Finder series volumes 1 and 2. This series has a lot of yaoi fans abuzz, but I don't particularly like the story... I do like Fei Long though... volume 3 is supposed to come out next week


I wonder if the Undergrand Hotel vol 2 is the last of the series. One way to find out right?

Tyrant Who Falls in Love vol 1 is mine now. Volume 2 was available here, but vol 1 wasn't... Annoying, isn't it?
Koisuru Boukun  
Love is Like a Hurricane vol 3. Set almost complete... only volume 1 left to buy... I think o.o
Koi wa Itsumo Arashi no Youni  
There are 3 series that are finally complete.
Breath vol 5 - I can finally read the whole series!

S novel vol 4. This never made it to this country.... and was also unavailable in amazon for the looooooongest time... And now, it's here... and it's MINE!

and finally Yaoi Hentai vol 4. I was so looking forward to their final volume, but instead of going out with a bang, it was barely a squeak! The first story was ok, but the rest were too meh for me... Even Trach the Tentacle Monster didn't hold my interest much.

I should have bought Yaoi: Anthology vol 2 instead. I've had it in my shopping cart for a while too.

I wonder whatever happened to Zesty and Prince... it's annoying that Yaoi Press is kaput. THEY NEVER EVEN WENT ALL THE WAY!!!

The last item that I got from my order was the Limited Edition box of Kuroshitsuji season 1 part 1.
KuroShitsuji 
part 2 is already available! I will get it of course!

And that's it for now... *sneezes*

No comments:

Post a Comment