This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New manga day!

Today I bought Gentlemen's Agreement Between a Rabbit & a Wolf

 I loved the scanlation, and I loved this manga even more. Why you may ask? Because there are stories in the english version that were not in the scanlations! 
They're not part of the story of the wolf and rabbit, but they're still good stories. It's always a nice surprise when the scanlation teams say that it's complete, and you buy the english release and find out there's more!

Today's release also had Kizuna vol 5

and
Devil's Infirmary

I got neither one from the store here because I already ordered it online. I got Devil at 19% off and Kizuna at 47% off plus an additional 10% because of a sale they had at the time.
I actually ordered the Rabbit and Wolf manga too, at 22% off, but when I found out it was going to be released here already, I just HAD to buy it! I really love this manga. So now I have 2 copies :3

I have 44 books waiting to be shipped to me from the US. There are only 41 titles though. I have 2 copies of TV Animation Kuroshitsuji II Black Tabloid


One for me, one for Enchan ^_^

And I have 3 copies of Black Sun 2!!!

At last, the second and final volume of the series. I got three because I'm giving one to Enchan and one to Rukia. I also promised Rukia the first volume... but it's still with me o.o

I will just post the other stuff in the package when I get it.
Oh, speaking of packages, I got the stuff I ordered from RightStuf last week! My Saiyuki manga is finally complete. I will probably post about this package some other time.

In other yaoi news...
DMP(June) finally licensed the last volume of Tyrant! I do hope they release the rest of the volumes soon. 
They also licensed Otoko Hiroimashita by CJ Michalski. That should make Chi happy, but I'm not sure if he's still into yaoi o.o
Oh and Sleepless Nights (Nemurenu Yoru wa Dare no Sei) by Sachi Murakami. This wasn't scanlated, so I'm not familiar with it.

Viz also licensed a few yaoi titles under their new line SuBLime
I've heard of them since they announced that they're licensing Sex Pistols (formerly published by TokyoPop), October of last year. 
I'm excited! I hope they do the yaoi genre justice.
Other titles they've licensed are: 
  1. Apple Scented Rain Blossoms (Shinzuku Hanabira Ringo no Kaori) by Toko Kawaii - 2 volumes licensed, though they'll be releasing this digitally. Hope they print it!
  2. Yebisu Celebrities by Kaoru Iwamoto and Shinri Fuwa - 3 volumes licensed! Now I'm glad I didn't buy a new volume released by BeBeautiful which is now worth at least $50. It is probably a collector's item now though... but... no. The only manga I'm seriously contemplating buying at that price are the Embracing Love volumes I'm missing.
  3. Kiss Ariki by Youka Nitta - finally! In print! They've been releasing it on kindle... I'd rather read the book. It's cheaper and my tab is pretty heavy x.x
  4. Awkward Silence (Bukiyō na Silent) by Hinako Takanaga - Love this title as well. It's nice and sweet. It'll have you rooting for the couple!
Okay... I've only gone to their site, and they have a lot more! If anyone is reading this, go check out their site! http://www.sublimemanga.com/

Wow... that was longer than I expected o.o
Now on to the continuation of the Rabbit and Wolf manga! Then sleep... glorious sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment