This will mostly hold reviews/reactions of manga, real books and scanlations, that I have read. 75% of which are yummy, yummy yaoi.
There will also be rants and raves about anime and life in general...

Monday, October 17, 2011

New old manga

I ordered a few stuff from Amazon and Yaoi Club a few months ago, and I finally got them!
Yaoi club screwed up a bit, but after a day or 2 fixed it. It really wasn't much of a screw up... if it was being sent directly to me, but since it's being sent to a forwarding company, what happened delayed my order a few weeks.

Anyhoo...

The package contained a total of 34 items, 31 were mine. I ordered some manga that were released but never got to this side of the world, some that I was too slow to buy and are now hard to find and DVDs.

DVDs first coz there are only 2. Both I ordered from Amazon.
Black Butler part 2 of season 1. I'm so excited that they're actually releasing season 2!
and
Mushishi! This was a last minute purchase coz it was on sale :D got it for $16.99, original price was $39.98.

I got the Kiss of Fire artbook for $4.00 at yaoiclub! or was is $5.00... yup! it was 4... original price $24.95!
I know I already have one, but I don't know where it's at ;.;

And.... I'm tired x.x

It's already 2:30 am, and I have work later.

Here's a pic of my stuff... will post more about them when I have the time.

TEAHOUSE!!!!
Love that webcomic... aside from the story being really interesting and the bishies absolutely yummy... the art is extremely beautiful.
Go! Go to www.teahousecomic.com/comic/ and prepare to drooooooooooool. It is just exquisite.

And with that, good night *bows*

No comments:

Post a Comment